EBAR-V2 FBL System
KDS EBAR V2 Flybarless electronic system shell is all aluminum build, to ensure that isolated from the body to produce shock,
with MEMS sensor of top quality, it is designed to apply to all 250 to 700 of the fuel or electric helicopter.
Which will meet the highest performance expectations. It has a good advantage,
do not need to connect the computer that is adjusted, set by the factory supplied PPC card all set, control feel ,Very convenient.
Another the KDS EBAR V2 can support the Futaba S.BUS string line to receive the the Spektrum satellite antenna,
if you want to connect a conventional receiver, using only two lines, a traditional 3-wire cable,
a 1 signal line connection, which is now most of the three-axis gyroscope is the same practice.
● High-performance 32-bit microcontroller, has superior handling and computing power.
● Built-in high-performance MEMS gyroscope sensor, suitable for all 250 to 700 of the fuel or electric helicopter.
● To support traditional 90 degrees and 120,140 degrees CCPM tilt disk.
● Built-spin correction when the helicopter since the rotating tail machine experience steady at a fixed point on the rotation, will not offset phenomenon.
● Built-in the tail gyro performance equivalent to KDS900, support 760uS narrowband steering gear.
● Set the card without using the computer to set the parameters, supporting very convenient set of parameters.
● Input Current: DC 4.8V~9V
● Quiescent Current: 50mA
● Size: 39x29x14mm
● Weight: 21.5g