LYNX Ultra Tail Case Red - 180CFX
Download PDF Manual here
Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 180CFX plastic tail case, using aluminum alloy.
We have improved the standard plastic part strength and geometrical tolerances impossible using mould plastic.
Helicopter upgrades can be a trap – often they look nice but do little for function.
Weight is of course critical. In particular,
helicopter tail components are important were small weight differences can make a huge difference to final flight performance.
We spent hours optimizing the design to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise.
We are pilots, and we expect top performance from our upgrades.
Our tail case housing is made by one single piece of aluminum,
assuring the best geometrical tolerance and increase crash resistance.
We "open" the back Tail Case side to help gear replacemen,
and we support a first ever special shim washer adjustement system,
that once installed on the outside shaft lock system will remove the well knowed side way shaft play.
User manual show in detail the way to assembly and the shim features.
- Direct replacements for the standard 180CFX.
- Reduced vibration and increased tail system performance.
- Help Gear replacement
- First ever, side way shaft play with easy to install shim system.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted design, to achieve the lightest weight with maximum strength.
- Tail Case material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Red color
- Bearing material: SST – ABEC5
- Screw material: Carbon steel
- Weight: 5.75g
1 x 180CFX - Ultra Tail Case - Red - pre-assembly