LYNX - CNC Ball Link Pliers - 5 to 5.5mm - LX3065
Lynx Heli Innovations always offer exotic and special upgrade.
A good and precise (Zero Slop - Full Action) Ball Link Pliers is a dream of every Heli lovers.
In Lynx we redesign the classic universal Ball Link Pliers keeping in mind CNC precision manufactory, ergonomic and easy to use concept.
Super balanced and easy to flip (remove / insert operation) to be used or flip on Left or Right Hands per need.
I have to admit was not easy to find the good dimension compromise to satisfy so many different Heli linkage design, but we believe that our design, delivery an incredible versatility.
We use special Zero Slop Radial Bearing Pivot System to assure the smooth and clamp precision never saw before is a similar Tool...
7075 T6 Alloy Aluminum for the best rigidity and light weight design.
Interchangeable Carbon Steel Tips with dedicated asymmetrical geometry to entry everywhere a plastic linkage need be removed / install.
This is a high precision CNC part made from 7075 T6 Aluminum, with Carbon Steel Tips.
Matte Black Anodize Color Finish with High Resolution Laser Engraving.
- Solid and durable materials construction.
- Ergonomically Design works perfectly on right / left hands need.
- Precise (no play) Ball Bearing Pivot System.
- Designed for 5 to 5.5mm diameters Linkages
- Interchangeable Carbon Steel Tips.
- Super Light, Professional and Durable.
- Special N.A.P.O.S.C. Design Concept (Joe Herison – USA Intellectual Property)
1 x CNC Ball Link Pliers - 5 to 5.5mm – Black Matte Finish.